Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Do I Place An Order Through order weed online?
Ordering from us is easy:
- Go to the store and add all the products you want to your cart and on the top right corner hover over CART and select Check Out
- If you already have an account, you can select Click here to login
- New customers can continue to fill in your name and address, and select Create an account? Enter your desired username and password
- If you have any notes for management to see in regards to your order you may enter them there
- On the right side of the page you will need to agree to our terms and you will select Place Order
- You will be redirected to the next page where you will find the payment instructions, please make sure you enter the name that is provided on the page and refrain from including any cannabis related words or names in the transfer
- On the page with the payment instructions you will be given the reference ID which you will put in the message so we can match your order as well as the secret question and answer
- Once you complete your payment and it has been received your order status will be changed to processing
We will ship your order via Canada Post Xpresspost and you will receive your tracking number in your email
Will My Package Ship Safely To Me?
How Can I Get In Touch With A Representative?
Can I Order From Outside Of Canada?
Can I Cancel, Edit, or Add To My Order?
What Is Your Return Policy?
PAYMENTS AND FEES
What Types of Payment Does Order Weed Online Accept?
Is Tax Included With The Price?
What Are The Shipping Fees?
What Happens Once My E-transfer is Sent?
How Do I Send An Interac E-Transfer?
What Happens To My Order If I Don't Send You A Payment?
I Haven't Received My Package. What should I do?
The Status By Canada Post says, "Successfully Delivered," But I Haven't Received My Package
Two possibilities are possible there:
- The post officer has delivered the parcel to an incorrect mailbox.
- The postal agent scanned this shipment as being “successfully shipped,” but delivered it the next working day, actually.
*Please note that we are unable to offer a refund when the shipment is considered ‘Successfully Delivered’ via Canada Post.
Post Office of Canada:
An inquiry may be achieved by calling the receiver to ensure that the delivery has taken place or to help explain how the mail is received. They can check the front desk, security room, or post room at the address can also be checked to verify if the shipment was received on behalf of the receiver.
Areas that can be checked:
- Around the area to see if the shipment has been kept somewhere in the place. Please search the mailbox as well.
- Community mailbox.
Theft of Mail
Orderweedonline.com is not responsible for stolen/missing products in this case. Please choose a flex mailing address for shipment if you hear about lost parcels in your area or know about mail-theft in your area/house. This will securely deliver your shipment to your preferred postal office. Mail theft is sadly already happening, and we are not able to stop it. But whether your product looks distorted or the box is lightweight. To record unboxing or take photographs or to give them to us is very important. Each and every case will be checked by us.
My Package Is Traveling To Another City When Tracking. Why Is This Happening?
Canada Post Hasn't Provided An Up To Date Status In Several Days. What Is Wrong?
Shipping to Nunavut, Northern Ontario, and Northern Quebec
Unfortunately, transportation to Northern Quebec and Northern Ontario has a far greater percentage of postal theft. No delivery assurances can be provided. You will order at your own risk if you stay in these regions. This ensures that if the shipment is misplaced or stolen, you will not get a new package or refund.
Due to the huge amount of robbery and lost packages, we no longer ship to Nunavut. We apologize for any potential inconvenience. You can contact us to make a manual order if you are a frequent customer and have previously ordered from us.
Why Does The Tracking Number Provided Not Work?
What Is Shipping Insurance?
- Shipping insurance covers the expenses or reversal of your order AND distribution costs to give you peace of mind!
- Each case is reviewed before the order is substituted in order to deter fraud or misuse. We would carefully evaluate independently before any shipments are substituted.
- You can ask for your shipping insurance by filing a claim with us if your shipment is missing for more than three days after the delivery date. You must include your order# and tracking# to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request a claim. We will lodge a trace with Canada Post after we validate your order and tracking number.
- When a trace is submitted, the inquiry (which will extend up to five working days to finish) will be started by Canada Post. When they spot the box, they will send it to you, and a couple of days later, you will get it. We will substitute the order if you can’t find it, and it is considered missing or robbed.
- Insurance protects only shipments not meeting their destination, and these can be established by postal monitoring missing or robbed or “limbo.” All the shipments are sent to the customer’s exact address (you). Therefore the shipment shall be deemed shipped and fulfilled after a package is delivered by the postal worker. You will no longer be able to claim the order if the shipment is shipped and confirmed.
- Shipping insurance is for one use only, and only the order in which it has been bought applies. It cannot be overwrought or used on future or past shipments. The fee is $20 which is not reimbursable or repeatable. Insurance will refer only to shipments that are not submitted by the address mentioned and shall be counted as missing for four working days after the completion of the inquiry by Canada Post (this will not include weekends or status holidays). All the shipments are shipped through express shipping (two days of shipping).